Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Between the walls

Blood-made concrete
Walls of mistakes
Here no one can cheat
Only joyces are fakes

I will perish by my hands
And brandish my heart to the crowd
Soiling my blood with their bile
But I just wanna be free

Forget and erase
The sum of all my mistakes
I need to find redemption
The only way  : oblivion

Left alone in this cell
So much time to contemplate my grief
Sun is gone and this is hell
Turmoiling amongst unsane beliefs
So long waiting, so long creeping

I tried to make my way
No futur on the horizon
I just can't smile when I catch a memory back from a past
That sometimes wasn't so dark
But most of the time, I'm colorblind, and all is black

Dry bread and tepid water
This is the taste of my life
Since I am a self-made inmate
Since I am a self-made inmate

Between the walls, no protection
Between the walls, the confinement

I dream of windows and doors
And authorized glance to the sun

No comments: