Friday, July 03, 2009

Disembowel me alive

In the dawn of my life, some tears poisoned my soul
My gladness is a lie cause I'm getting so cold
Break the ice, my friend, break the ice
Hhelp me to fly or die with me
Don't run away, my friend, just listen to me

There is a mask sticked on my face
Hiding the torments and mistakes
the Burden of a life
A growing cancer within my mind

Sometimes we say "Life deserves to be lived"
This is happyness
This is blindness
I'm not happy
I'm not blind

If I pull the mask out of my face
You'll see the rotten flesh of my brain
Disembowel me alive

All the times I trusted in my self accomplishment
This was a fake picture of light
My own ashes cannot bright

I'm not a phoenix
I will never fly
My land is the nyx
Oh yes, this is mine

I'm just a bad piece of flesh and blood

I am a slave
Forever condemned
I dig my grave
Allready rotten

Heal my sickness
This incurable madness

Rip me out of this world
Rip me out of my flesh
The only way for you to save me
Is not to make me glad
The only way for you to save me
Is to disembowel me a[live]
You cannot save me
You've got to kill me

Save me
Kill me
Disembowel me alive

No comments: